Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Worthwhile Education

University is a place where there are many people of diverse cultures and attitudes. The first things I learned in UPSI were there are so many different kinds of people. I experienced the pain and pleasure of getting to know my friends. I discovered my own strengths and weaknesses. I learn the meaning of tolerance, teamwork and cooperation. All the experiences taught me how to handle life without getting too much trouble.

I will be a teacher 3 years from now. Insya-Allah. So I must ready mentally to face any situation in the school involving my students. Sports, games and curriculum activities showed me that students have been given opportunity to involve in those activities. I must realise that not all the student are competitive because few are not. All the physiology’s knowledge that I learn in UPSI, of course as a teacher and facilitator, I will practise and guide them to overcome any problem in the future.

All I can say is my education has been worthwhile. I may not become a perfect teacher but I know I can make my students happy with my style of teaching. Deep in my heart, I know that the all the experiences in UPSI were priceless. What I am today is the direct result of my education. Thank you to all my lecturers because they prepared so much knowledge for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment