Monday, October 19, 2009

Resume of Teacher

Resume of Teacher

Name : Nor Fazreen Bt kamarruddin
Date of Birth : 22 of July 1989
Place of Birth : Batu Rakit, Kuala Terengganu
Age : 20 years old
Address : 334, Jalan Tuan Guru Haji Daud, 16080 Tumpat, Kelantan
Course : Education of Biology

Education:
1996-2001: Sekolah Kebangsaan Pengkalan Kubor
2002-2004 : Sekolah Kebangsaan (Agama) Naim Lilbanat
2005-2007 : Boarding School of Pekan
2007-2008 : Negeri Sembilan Matriculation College
2008-Now : University of Education Sultan Idris

Achievement:
Participate in Chemistry Quiz – National
Facilitator of Biology Project – University
Participate in Misconception Science Program – University
Best Student for History Subject – School.

Post:
2002-2004 : Prefect
AJK Hostel
AJK Briget Bakti
2005-2007 : Ketua Aras 1
Penolong Tugas-Tugas Khas (BADAT)
Facilitator of Orientation Week
2007-2008 : AJK Keselamatan

Experienced:
Facilitator of Biology Project 2009
Take Part in Management of Co curriculum Camp 2007
Manage a Dinner for Matriculation Practicum
Facilitator of Orientation Week 2006
Guru Muda in Kemahiran Hidup Subject 2002

My personal characteristics:
1. Cooperation: In the school, I can cooperate with any people and will do my best to finish any task that was given to me. I will do my job properly and ready to cooperate with another teachers without any complain because for me, if we done something cooperate, the job will be easier.

2. Honesty: honestly is the best policy in life. For me, being honesty is one of a good characteristic must be shown by all the people include teachers. If my students told and share any problem family problem, I will be honest and not tell anyone about the problem because I do not want to betray my student’s believed on me.

3. Punctual: I am a punctual person because for me time is ‘gold’. Every time that we pass through is the time that we cannot take it back. So, for every class that I attend, I will make sure to start the class on time without wasting the time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment