Friday, October 16, 2009

Teaching Statement

Why I decided to enter the teaching profession?
I am very interested in this profession because this is a very honour job. I want to pass on all the knowledge and experiences to my students which I have attained throughout life as a student and educator. This profession is like an investment because I just can see the result (means the success of my students) in the future either they being a good human being or not.

Definition of teaching
In my opinion, teaching means being committed to apply the knowledge learned to one's life. For me education provides a foundation for a child survive in his or her life to make any decision throughout the life. Students are like one white paper which need someone to teach and decorates them and teacher is an ‘architect’ who can help to built them better and better.

Style of my teaching
My style of teaching is more to be a friendly teacher. I want to Develop good relationships between the teacher and the students. As I am working on a more friendly teacher, they will enjoy their lesson during my class and follow all the activities that I plan to do. I will build a positive atmosphere in the school by trying new teaching methods without fear of failure.
To avoid my students from felt boring, I will use any alat bantu mengajar(ABM) like using Smart board. One of the benefits using this software is to attract the student’s attention. I will be a creative teacher during teaching them in the class, not just give a lecture but act as a facilitator.

My vission is to help my students learn and develop as individuals
I want to provide them to become good future leaders which have good characters such as self-esteem, discipline, and respect for other people. Since I have a passion for education, I will manage and lead my student to become a good person who can give benefits to country

0 comments:

Post a Comment