Friday, October 16, 2009

Am I will be good teacher?

How does my teaching style compare to the styles of my colleagues? Am I very confident to deal with any student problem that arises in the course of the day? This questions always spring into my mind. Teachers spend most of their days alone in their own classrooms, with their own students. So, I must know to manage my class soon.

I searched much information about class management. I want to share will all people who will be the teacher. From my information that I searched in the Internet, there are many ways to establish a classroom climate conducive to learning such as has a positive classroom management, safe and developmentally appropriate environment, efficient organization of time and materials, and effective transitions. All those things are very important to support students and be effective learners.

How to provide a positive environment? Here some tips to all the becoming teachers include me to practice during the class room.
1. Uses classroom time effectively to provide maximum time for learning;
2. Manages instructional transitions decisively, effectively, and without loss of instructional time;
3. Arranges and sets up materials and equipment to facilitate their effective and efficient use during lessons

1 comments:

Hooi Lee 惠立 said...

yes. you will become a good teacher :)

Post a Comment